Now Conkywx is THREE - Additions and changes:
- Satellite images for storms and wind patterns
- Multiple sites supported to get options for current and forecast weather
- Type conkywx --help in a terminal window after installation to see improved help on a web browser.
- As many users are using various conky variants - conky is no longer a dependency but however - conky is still required. Please ensure conky - in what ever form - is in fact installed.
- To get the best out of conkywx - please install lua support for your conky - this could mean installing conky-all - check your distro.
- In some cases to have conky restart automatically you may need to give a sleep 30 - delay in your conky-start script
- Depending on your Perl installation - you may require extra modules - Time::Piece and HTML::Entities are hot favourites ;-)
- Many of you may find the text in templates out of spec - before you rip things apart - change the xftfont value in the rc file for the template.
For this stand alone version run the conkywx_fonts_assistant.sh file to install or remove conkywx fonts.
People - feedback from you would be great ;-)