Now Conkywx is 200228
- Use conky version 1.10x. or newer.
- If you are using Arch Linux - it is strongly recommended to use conky_cairo.
- Type conkywx --help in a terminal window after installation to see improved help on a web browser.
- To start - after conkywx installation - run conkywx --help in a terminal window - you should get conkywx help in a browser - now move your mouse over the USAGE menu and select GETTING STARTED - read this section - this will get you going.
- As many users are using various conky variants - conky is no longer a dependency but however - conky is still required. Please ensure conky - in whatever form - is in fact installed.
- To get the best out of conkywx - please install lua support for your conky - this could mean installing conky-all - check your distro.
- In some cases to have conky restart automatically you may need to give a sleep 30 - delay in your conky-start script
- Many of you may find the text in templates out of spec - before you rip things apart - change the font value in the config section of the conky config file for the template.
- If you have questions etc you can get a lot of help at this ubuntu forum. Just go to the last page and post your issue.
Distro File Location Arch linux AUR Arch Linux AUR Arch linux pre-compiled package Arch Package Debian based Ubuntu, Mint etc Debian Build RPM based Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, Suse, etc RPM Build Stand Alone version you can run in your home directory Stand Alone Version Download fonts for the VinDSL Templates - has the installer in the archive VinDSL Template fonts
For this stand alone version run the conkywx_fonts_assistant.sh file to install or remove conkywx fonts.People - feedback from you would be great ;-)